What kind of help do I need?
With Live Chat, group info sessions and 1-on-1 coaching, TEACH Connecticut makes it easier to get in the classroom. We’ll help you find the right support to get started.
Get help with:
Talk to a TEACH Navigator through LiveChat
Want to read up on becoming a teacher? Looking for a specific tool—like certification guides, financial aid or application help? Have questions about TEACH Connecticut or our site?
Live Chat gives you answers fast. Let us know what you’re trying to find, and a TEACH Navigator will point you in the right direction.
Use Live Chat for:
- Help finding information or tools on our website.
- Troubleshooting support.
- Questions about TEACH Connecticut.
To get started, just click on the Live Chat button in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. Then, ask away!
I have general questions about becoming a teacher.
Want an overview of how to become a teacher? A group info session is a great place to start.
Monthly group info sessions are led by experienced teachers and expert certification coaches. You’ll learn about topics like:
- Steps to get your teacher certification.
- How to choose a subject area and the right certification pathway.
- How to choose a teaching program.
- Career and financial support from TEACH Connecticut.
You’ll also get a chance to ask questions of your own!
Click on the “Sign Up for Group Coaching” button to visit our Eventbrite page. There, you can click “Select a date” and choose the session that works best with your schedule.
I want personalized advice to choose the right next steps.
If you have questions about your specific situation—or if you just prefer a personal touch—sign up for 1-on-1 coaching. You can talk to a coach via video chat, phone or email. Choose what works best for you!
All TEACH Connecticut coaches are experienced educators who’ve been in your shoes. You can ask them about things like:
- How to find the right pathway to teaching.
- How to choose a teaching subject.
- What to know about certification tests.
- And more!
Click the “Sign Up for 1-on-1 Coaching” button to learn more and get started.
Create a Free Account
Sign up for access to everything we offer, right from your dashboard.
- Learn about your certification options.
- Explore teacher training programs.
- Get support for teaching tests.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Chat with certification experts via Live Chat, small group sessions or 1-on-1 meetings.
It’s all FREE and brought to you by the Connecticut State Department of Education and our statewide partners.