Application costs shouldn’t stop you from becoming a teacher. We’ll cover up to $100 of your expenses when you apply to one of our partner programs.
What costs will TEACH reimburse?
We’ll reimburse any cost required when you apply to or enroll in a teaching program. That includes expenses like:
- Application fees
- Transcript fees
- Testing fees
- Test prep materials
- Program deposits
- And more!
That’s guaranteed money back, just for applying!
How to Get Reimbursed
Getting your reimbursement is simple:
- Sign up for a TEACH Connecticut account. You have to do this first!
- Submit an application to any of the teaching programs featured on our site. These are our partners!
- Complete the fee reimbursement form with proof of your program application and fees.
- If you're eligible, we’ll send you up to $100 for your application-related expenses!
Once you submit the form, please allow up to 15 business days for processing. Currently, we can only provide reimbursements via PayPal or Venmo. Check out our FAQ section for more details!
TEACH Fee Reimbursement FAQs
Sign up for access to everything we offer, right from your dashboard.
- Learn about your certification options.
- Explore teacher training programs.
- Get support for teaching tests.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Chat with certification experts via live chat, small group sessions or 1-on-1 meetings.
It’s all FREE and brought to you by the Connecticut State Department of Education and our statewide partners.