STEM subjects are consistently ranked among the highest-need shortage areas each year, while finances continue to be a barrier for many entering the teaching profession. To address these issues, TEACH Connecticut is excited to offer our STEM scholarship program to award a total of $200,000 to future STEM teachers. Applicants will also have access to one-on-one STEM career coaching, free test prep and exclusive invitations to monthly STEM events.
The Fine Print
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree and be in pursuit of a STEM subject area license in order to be considered.
- Applicants must apply to one of our STEM Scholarship partner educator preparation programs.
- Completing this form does not guarantee that you will win the scholarship, as all eligible submissions will be entered into a random drawing.
- Submitting an application multiple times does not increase your chances of winning.
- Only individuals who have already applied to begin a partner educator preparation program in the next 12 months are eligible.
- Due to overwhelming demand, only scholarship winners will be contacted with next steps within 15 business days of the scholarship deadline.
- To be considered an eligible entry, supporting documentation should be an official communication from the program, like an email, letter, receipt or confirmation page and include a date stamp to show you've applied. Selected winners must also show documentation of program enrollment.